We are looking for talented Data Scientists to join the team.
- Provide analytical insight into the network growth, performance and operation and inventory forecasting using appropriate statistical tools and data techniques
- Drive company efforts to optimize company offerings
- Development and automation of the necessary reports and analysis. Development of programs and process to access and transform large volumes of data from internal and external systems in a manner suitable for analysis
- Development of statistical, mathematical and forecasting algorithms and procedures to grow the network in both video views and users. Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing requests
- Develop programs to assemble necessary data and develop programs to analyze network tests
- Research new data sources and analytical tools; contribute to new product development and operational delivery and presentation
- Strong programming, graphing and database skills. Preferably programming experience with Ruby, Java and R. Skilled in acquiring and transforming data: SQL, scripts and ETL.
- Experience with relational databases and large distributed systems, preferably MySQL, Cassandra and Hadoop/Hive
- Experience with data analysis, statistical, reporting and visualization tools (Excel, R, etc….)
- Experience with analyzing social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong statistics, mathematics and analytics skills.
- Skilled in statistical programing languages such SAS, R, etc.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms a plus
- Candidate should have track record of using his/her math/stats background to solve challenging problems
- Demonstrated experience in bridging business analysis and technical development
- Strong diagnosis and insight skills, ability to find trends and patterns in data and explain them
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Advanced degree in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Computer Sciences
- 5 years in data analysis, data management and software development
- Demonstrated results orientation and follow-through