SessionM is looking for a customer-oriented service representative to provide daily product/service information and resolve any issues that our users might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Resolve customer complaints and questions via Zendesk customer service platform.
- Effectively manage and prioritize large volumes of user inquiries.
- Identify and assess each customer's needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information about the mPLUS Rewards system to inquiring users.
- Handle user complaints professionally by providing appropriate solutions and, when there isn’t one, being able to effectually communicate the situation to the appropriate party.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies laid out by the Customer Service Manager.
- Customer service experience
- Technical literacy of mobile and desktop applications
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience with Zendesk is a plus
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts