SessionM is looking for a truly exceptional and experienced Customer Success Manager that is passionate and driven, with strong communication & client service skills. This person will support a Customer Success Director and work with our enterprise sales, product, data, and operations teams to provide the highest level of service to our top tier clients.
- Strategically located in Atlanta, with the ultimate goal of gaining "trusted partner" status and driving SessionM solutions as "core infrastructure" with strategic accounts.
- Drive account growth by developing an understanding of SessionM products and services, aligning them to client needs, and making strategic proposals and recommendations to clients on an on-going basis.
- Manage the day to day operation of client programs including marketing plans and campaigns, program recommendations and performance monitoring.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities and provide strategic insights to clients.
- Collaborate with SessionM product, solutions, strategy, data and sales support teams to develop new program strategies and tactics designed to meet client goals.
- Work across internal departments to ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and deliverables are met.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to clients with actionable recommendations and drive quarterly business reviews.
- 4+ years of client / customer success experience OR relevant client-side experience
- Understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem (specifically customer data, CRM, messaging and loyalty platforms)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong oral presentation skills and ability to assist in presentation development
- Comfortable working with data analysts and providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Must be confident and possess solid communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Team player who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the Company’s overall mission
- Ability to deliver solutions vs. issues to management and clients
- Cross functional player who is comfortable talking to topics related to marketing (both traditional and digital) data, strategy, CRM, customer care and ops
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts