SessionM is looking to add a Data Quality Engineer / Analyst to support the continued growth of the Data Science and Analytics team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with complex data processing pipelines in Big Data ecosystems utilizing HIVE, EMR or AWS platforms. Must have strong SQL and data analysis skills and understanding of Data Warehouse architectural principles. Knowledge of AWS and unix tools is a plus
Experienced candidates with a desire to learn new technologies and contribute to the team are encouraged to apply.
- Validate design and implementation, deploy and support in production new workflow processes utilizing existing data pipeline framework based on Luigi/Spark/EMR/Redshift
- Perform data quality analysis
- Help validating and improving documentation related to data processing and data management architecture and procedures.
- Learn new technologies, improve the existing tools and processes
- Onboard new customers. Help with the customer specific data needs: ETL integration with 3rd party data sources and data exports. Custom scripts and procedures.
- Produce and automate the production of necessary reports, analysis and test procedures.
- Research new data sources, analytical tools, and methodologies; contribute to new product development, operational delivery, and presentation.
- Must have work experience in processing data and designing ETL jobs. Should understand data modeling and writing complex SQLs, stored procedures, etc.
- Knowledge of building data warehouses and understanding of star-schema.
- Candidate should have a track record of using his/her background to solve challenging problems.
- Strong diagnostic and insight skills; ability to find trends and patterns in data and explain them clearly.
- Willingness to work and share with other team members and learn new skills.
- Should have experience in deploying code in production system and supporting it.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics.
- Demonstrated results orientation and follow-through.
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level.
- Healthcare HMO & PPO.
- Stock options and 401k.
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts.