SessionM is looking to add a Data Warehouse Architect to support the continued growth of the Data Services and Analytics team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in building complex data processing pipelines in Big Data ecosystems utilizing RedShift, HIVE, EMR or AWS platforms. Must have strong Data Warehouse Architecture, SQL and data analysis skills. Knowledge of RedShift and Luigi is preferred.
Experienced candidates with a desire to learn new technologies and contribute to the team are encouraged to apply.
- Design, implement and support in production Enterprise Data Warehouse and ETL procedures and workflows.
- Learn new technologies, improve the existing tools and processes.
- Onboard new customers. Help with the customer specific data needs: ETL integration with 3rd party data sources and data exports. Custom scripts and procedures.
- Develop methodology to address various analytic challenges, covering both internal and client-driven needs.
- Produce and automate the production of necessary reports and analyses.
- Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing requests and demand for insights and be able to present results to non-technical audiences.
- Research new data sources, analytical tools, and methodologies; contribute to new product development, operational delivery, and presentation.
- Must have work experience in processing data and writing ETL jobs. Should understand data modeling and writing complex SQLs, stored procedures, etc.
- Knowledge of building data warehouses and understanding of star-schema.
- Candidate should have a track record of using his/her background to solve challenging problems.
- Strong diagnostic and insight skills; ability to find trends and patterns in data and explain them clearly.
- Willingness to work and share with other team members and learn new skills.
- Must know programming in object oriented or functional language.
- Should have experience in deploying code in production system and supporting it.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics.
- Demonstrated results orientation and follow-through.
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level.
- Healthcare HMO & PPO.
- Stock options and 401k.
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts.