Mobile is disrupting and transforming the $30 billion loyalty marketing industry and SessionM is leading the way through the delivery of the game-changing, integrated technology stack. The acceleration of mobile adoption and usage by consumers has led to an increased demand for an enterprise-class, scalable and flexible loyalty management platform with proven ROI among Fortune 500 brand marketers as well as global, “short-tail” mobile app developers. As a result, our clients are seeking a seasoned, entrepreneurial enterprise software seller to drive SessionM’s West Coast platform sales to these valuable customers.
- Target, penetrate, and close Fortune 500 brand marketers for enterprise platform licensing and loyalty management services agreements.
- 7+ years of enterprise/marketing technology solutions sales to Fortune 500 marketing leadership; experience in marketing cloud services and/or mobile marketing is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem.
- Proven track record in negotiating complex sales with multiple stakeholders.
- Consistent track record of quota achievement.
- Entrepreneurial business approach with a maniacal focus on accountability and teamwork.
- Exceptional communication skills; comfortable with and experienced in public speaking at industry functions.
- Collaborative, driven sales leader with zero patience for office politics.
- A personal desire to transform an industry and learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs and investors in the world.
- Location: Northern or Southern California, Portland or Seattle.
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Compensation is “open” for the right leadership candidate.
- The appropriate candidate will be highly compensated with an aggressive salary, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- Stock Options & 401(K)