SessionM is looking for a truly exceptional and experienced Field Marketing Manager to engage major retail, F&B and FMCG brand and support sales start up activities for its launch into Europe. This is a bridgehead role where, in a small team, you can make a giant splash executing a successful ramp up … if building from a green field start and being hands on at everything does not phase you!
Fresh from the Boston tech hotbed, with major US household brands already on board as clients, confident financial backing and founders with serial tech growth pedigrees, the SessionM proposition is one that few have the capabilities of. And it’s coming to Europe!
We’re introducing global brands to the next level of customer engagement giving them unassailable competitor advantage, insight and opportunity to engage with customers through data, mobile and loyalty activities.
If small and agile excites you and disrupting the fields of the software megaliths using insightful and authentic campaign tactics that differentiate in the market, then this might be your role.
We’re looking for a field marketing person that eats, breathes and sleeps retail, F& B or consumer brand industry software, knows the pain points of retailers and brands and knows how to reach out to customers and press their hot buttons using rolling, tactical smart campaigns that win dialogue and engagement across a noisy, crowded space – using a breakthrough industry product that is really exciting.
Location – M3/M4 Corridor (likely Berkshire)
- Target, engage and generate quality leads & enquiries from FTSE 500 brands using smart marketing activities which lead to effective awareness and pipeline growth from qualitative lead generation
- Target Digital and creative agencies to generate awareness of SessionM capabilities to drive new meetings
- Design and manage campaigns using Salesforce
- Curate, manage & place content for industry engagement opportunities
- Engage inbound enquiries and converted leads
- Manage and place content with key press contacts
- Plan & execute key industry conferences and thought leader roundtables including pre & post show promotion plus personalized follow up and engagement activities
- Build relationships with industry associations and leverage all opportunities to gain market awareness and lead generating activity
- Provide market intelligence feedback internally and manage activity ROI e.g. cost per lead.
- Research and recommend new lead generating activities e.g. webinars, white papers, client site seminars
- 5+ years of marketing experience working collaboratively with commercial sales teams
- A solid understanding of retail marketing landscape, marketing software, knowledge of digital, mobile, eCommerce and loyalty landscapes
- Experience owning, driving & delivering successful outbound and inbound campaigns
- Team builder who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the company’s overall mission
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive compensation based on experience level