- Develop for all aspects of the web application technology stack for mobile and desktop. Candidate is expected to develop both front-end and backend software in a Single Page App environment.
- Develop marketing automation, reporting, dashboard, analytics web applications.
- Develop functional, performant and elegant user interfaces.
- Create speed, improve performance, and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Develop software and technology solutions, solve hard problems, and answer to the technical needs of both the product and development teams.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Candidate must have two years or more of full stack Ruby on Rails experience, and must have developed a significant web and/or server application – either in terms of scale or in terms of complexity.
- Ability to develop reliable high quality software.
- Candidate should be able to work independently, taking ownership of major projects.
- AWS, EC3, S3, RDS, CloudFront/CDNs
- Linux, Ubuntu/Debian
- Computer Science BS or equivalent.
- Intuitive UI/UX, HTML5/JS development for web and mobile
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts