SessionM has a newly created role in Europe for an Inside Sales Lead to focus on the identification and generation of leads through proactive research and telephone networking and inbound enquiries.
This role would suit someone who is a natural born engager and loves networking with industry peers around current marketing technology issues and challenges. You’ll be representing an organisation and a product at the forefront of real time mobile marketing personalization.
If you have learned to personalise the traditional “cold calling approach” using strong intelligence and insightful industry dialogue, you are the kind of individual we’d love to hear from.
- Designing and implementing direct prospecting campaigns that generate excitement and create awareness around the product and solution
- Telephone networking to nurture and develop relationships with senior marketing and technology executives
- Researching industry sectors and target accounts, mapping executives and understanding current personalisation challenges in a mobile first world
- Planning & executing key industry conferences and thought leader roundtables including pre & post show promotion plus personalized follow up and engagement activities
- Acting as the sales team intelligence champion contributing impactful and lasting first contact impressions and developing strong actionable dialogue with major brands
- Managing and placing content with key press contacts, placing white papers driving traffic to webinars and outbound campaigns
You’ll be a key member of a small but very dynamic team. You’ll enjoy working closely with sales executives on a mission to conquer Europe, so your impact will be immediately visible and you’ll be a fundamental part of the European expansion. If you are looking to demonstrate your ability from a green field start, here’s your chance.
- 2+ years experience in a target driven telephone sales environment working collaboratively with commercial sales teams.
- A knowledgeable understanding of B2C marketing campaigns, retail marketing software, interest in digital, mobile, and loyalty landscapes.
- Super user experience using Salesforce to deliver and manage successful outbound campaigns converting initial inbound interest to deep dialogue.
- Team player who identifies closely with sales/processes and is passionately committed to making a contribution to a company’s overall mission.
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive compensation based on experience level £35K+ Bonus
- Location – London, Waterloo area (flexible work location possible)