We are looking for an experienced Integration Engineer to help our enterprise clients leverage the power of our customer engagement platform as they look to build deeper relationships with their consumers. Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators and passionate about technology. This is an opportunity to work with top tier brands!
- Interface directly with enterprise clients to integrate their mobile applications and web applications with our APIs/SDKs and custom features.
- Manage the technical customer relationship for all facets of the integration including, but not limited to, requirements clarification, integration testing, load testing, giving demos, upgrading software, and responding to Customer needs for technical information.
- Work closely with engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem solving, testing, and code delivery.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments in understanding the technology and on resolution of problems
- Position may require some travel and availability for off-hours support required.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- 3 - 5 years experience in solution integration/delivering, testing, and interfacing with customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Ability to formulate and execute integration tests, load tests, and performance tests.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting, and software development.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other supportive program is required. Technology industry experience is preferred.
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Account