SessionM is looking for a truly exceptional and experienced loyalty program manager to join our team. This individual should be passionate and driven, with outstanding analytical, communication & client service skills.
The Loyalty Program Manager manages high profile loyalty programs and is responsible for driving the success of the program. This individual will lead omni-channel marketing efforts to drive enrollment and incremental revenues from loyalty program members. The ideal candidate will have experience developing customer marketing strategies and will have significant responsibility of building the program in partnership with the brand, agencies, and cross-functional teams internally.
- Strategically located in Chicago, with the ultimate goal of gaining "trusted partner" status and driving SessionM solutions
- Provide leadership & best practice to our customers for use of the SessionM platform
- Develop and optimize marketing strategies that will drive engagement, satisfaction, loyalty and lifetime value
- Work with business analyst to develop segmented communication for target customer segments and constantly evaluate effectiveness
- Manage growth and overall health of loyalty customer database
- Manage the day-to-day operation of client programs including: CRM, project management, media and strategic marketing plans
- Analyze data to identify opportunities and provide strategic insights to clients
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Client Strategist and product teams to develop new program strategies and tactics designed to meet client goals.
- Leverage analytics & experimentation capabilities to build innovative selling strategies to optimize loyalty lifecycle management, across all customer segments
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to clients with actionable recommendations and drive quarterly business reviews
- Train customer on SessionM’s Mobile Marketing Cloud
- Ensure the customer is leveraging all features and functionality within the platform
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing preferred
- 5+ years loyalty marketing experience
- A clear, deep understanding of the digital, mobile, and loyalty landscape
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start up environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong oral presentation skills and ability to write presentations
- Proven experience project managing large projects & integrations
- Comfortable analyzing data and providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Must be confident and possess strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Team builder who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the Company’s overall mission.
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts