Do you ever wonder how brands are able to connect with customers on an individual level, or what the secret sauce is behind “real-time customer engagement”? Come find out how as SessionM’s newest member of the Product Team. We’re seeking a Product Marketing Intern to help shape the future of our platform through effective documentation and communication within our online knowledge base, SessionM University. As our platform’s hub containing tools and information that share learnings through instructions and best practices, we work hard to ensure the university is up to date as the product continues to evolve.
We see this as a win-win. In exchange for a bringing solid writing skills, a passion for software and tech, and a desire to help our clients learn and grow as platform users, you’ll get a number of cool perks.
What’s in it for me, you ask? If you’re not into cold-brew coffee on tap, free lunches on Wednesdays, and one of the best harbor views in Boston, we’re sure you’ll love the hands-on product experience with some of the most talented product, engineering, and marketing gurus the industry has to provide. Come join the team and find out what we mean.
- Boost your product knowledge while working closely with SessionM’s product managers, tracking features to release and assisting with instructional documentation to provide direction to end-users.
- Test drive the SessionM Platform with the perspective of our end-users, ensuring that the functionality and UI closely tie to the instructions on how they should be used.
- Collaborate with creative and front end web teams to ensure the platform’s user experience is accurately represented through images and proper layout within SessionM University.
- Plan and support the development of new content as SessionM University continues to add new categories of material supporting the direction of our product.
- Field feedback and recommendations from internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, solutions architects) on the most and least effective aspects of our documentation, working with the product team to optimize.
- Keep an eye on the SaaS landscape and related documentation to generate new recommendations on how SessionM University can continue to grow towards the future.
Apply for the job
- At least 1-2 years experience in technology and/or previous internship(s) in product management, product marketing, or related fields.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and web applications.
- Strong writing skills with an ability to communicate instructions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams to produce effective instructions for platform users.
- Solid problem solving skills guided by an innovative and forward thinking approach.