Come help us create the next generation of mobile marketing management tools that allow our clients to build and manage their own robust loyalty programs and marketing messaging systems. SessionM is seeking a Product Manager that can grow to be a results-oriented leader driving new features for the SessionM platform. This position combines a great instinct for developing compelling products and engaging features with a strong focus on the user experience.
- Develop strategy for a new set of enterprise features and products based on the company's overall strategy, the competitive marketplace, and consumer and partner needs.
- Translate strategy into road maps and prioritized user stories.
- Work with our pre-sales teams to stay on the pulse of the market to conceptualize features. Then write a detailed requirements documents and work with the UI/UX design team to develop flows, wire-frames, and mockups.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Coordinate product launches with all internal stakeholders.
- Lead a number of research projects to help the company better understand the market, competitive landscape, trends and threats.
- Work with Marketing to develop a product marketing strategy for new product launches and educate the sales team on all new features.
- Define and track key product metrics; use metric targets to inform product evolution.
- Evangelize project and articulate goals to gain buy-in from stakeholders across the company.
- Must have an understanding of either loyalty programs or marketing messaging platforms, be passionate about developing quality products, and ideally come with a demonstrated track record of execution and entrepreneurial thinking. Previous experience with building or managing enterprise level products is a plus.
- At least 1-3 years experience in a product management or equivalent role, with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch.
- Ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product vision.
- Must have superior communication skills with the ability to evangelize our products internally and externally.
- Should have a good sense of humor.
- Understands that the only easy day was yesterday.
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms
- Experience with usability testing
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledge of 1980's comedies
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Compensation based on experience
- Stock options/401K