- Develop for all aspects of the web application technology stack. Candidate is expected to develop complex full stack software in a Single Page App / REST / microservices environment.
- Create speed, improve performance, and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Develop software and technology solutions, solve hard problems, and answer to the technical needs of both the product and development teams.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Candidate must have one year or more of full stack Ruby on Rails experience, and five years full stack experience and must have developed a significant web and/or server application – either in terms of scale or in terms of complexity.
- Solid understanding of storage technologies: RDMS/SQL, NoSQL (Casssandra,...), ELK, ...
- Ability to develop reliable high quality software using solid development practices including unit tests.
- Candidate should be able to work independently, taking ownership of major projects.
- AWS, EC3, S3, RDS, CloudFront/CDNs, docket, DCOS, ELK and other cloud technologies desired.
- Linux, Ubuntu/Debian
- Computer Science BS or equivalent.
- Interest or experience in golang experience a plus
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts