The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for driving the processes and reporting to support our rapidly growing business. Key responsibilities of this critical role include maintaining and enhancing key tools, dashboards and reports used by management to analyze and optimize our sales processes; Board reporting; sales compensation plan design and maintenance; and facilitating deal-desk operations. The Sales Operations Manager will also handle day-to-day sales operations functions, including analyzing pipeline, managing channel partner referrals, tracking sales opportunities, validating orders, calculating sales compensation, and administering our Salesforce.com and InsightSquared applications. This position will interact extensively with other teams across SessionM, including sales, services, marketing, finance, and legal.
- Create and publish dashboards and reports on key metrics such as pipeline, forecast, bookings, quota attainment, revenue, and renewals.
- Improve reporting efficiency and accuracy through the automation of reporting processes and optimization of data.
- Handle day-to-day administration in Salesforce.com and InsightSquared such as account assignments, validating opportunity stages, and updating forecasts.
- Process signed contracts and validate order information in Salesforce.com.
- Work in collaboration with Finance on critical post-signing tasks such as confirming billing information and calculating sales commissions.
- Ensure timely and complete entry of critical account and opportunity data in Salesforce.com.
- Create documentation for sales operations processes and drive process efficiency and improvement
- Facilitate sales deal through the sales process and other sales support functions.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Three to six years of experience in a sales operations role, preferably with experience in a SaaS business
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Experience with InsightSquared or similar dashboard tools preferred
- Comfort in working for a fast‐paced organization. Prior experience in a growing technology company preferred.
- Ability to be high-level strategic but also willing to work the details
- Strong relationship building skills with business partners to assist and influence decision making
- Highly organized with the ability to manage diverse functions, requests, and deliverables
- Proactive Self-Starter mindset
- Comfortable working directly with senior management and individual team members
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts