We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who thrives in the challenge of pushing high-volume consumer and business platforms to their next level. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in designing and developing scalable web services and micro-service, who has experience designing and implementing features for large-scale systems used by millions of mobile users per day, and who has significant experience with high volume internet services. Candidate must be familiar with current scalable multi-datacenter distributed computing technologies on commodity servers and micro-services. Our current infrastructure uses the latest technologies: Linux, AWS, Cassandra, MySQL, AMQP, Redis, Ruby on Rails and Go. We use an agile development process.
- Design and implement high availability services and micro-services that scale to millions and millions of requests per day.
- Develop core platform services and back-end APIs.
- Strong interest in developing quality infrastructure and process.
- Create speed, improve performance and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Golang. C/C++ candidates will be considered.
- Experience developing and maintaining high volume/high performance distributed applications.
- Messaging Systems (AMQP, SQS, or others)
- Linux, Ubuntu/Debian, VMs Apache, Nginx, Thin, RabbitMQ AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, Mysql, Cassandra, Redis, Memcached
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts
Apply for the job