We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. Ideal candidates are passionate about delivering awesome, high quality, consumer and business applications. The candidates need to be methodology and process driven, detail oriented, hands on, fast learners and passionate about technology.
- Design, develop, maintain, and support software applications to support SessionM’s business objectives
- Be a member of our agile team and contribute to daily standups, planning, and sprint retrospectives
- Effectively, efficiently, and accurately deliver features assigned in the current sprint.
- Effectively, efficiently, and accurately participate in development of assigned features with other developers as part of a feature team.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learned skills effectively to solve real world problems.
- Contribute and attend grooming and planning to assist in scheduling sprints and creating release schedules.
- Contribute and attend sprint retrospectives to help the team refine its processes and approaches.
- Provide documentation for solutions by developing well documented code, uml diagrams, and well structured code.
- Follow good object oriented design practices and SOLID design principles.
- Ensure code delivered to code review is of high quality, passes all the supplied requirements, has been tested, and maintains at least 80% unit test coverage with all Unit Tests passing.
- Continual improvement of your skills in programming languages, designs patterns, and relevant tools through personal studies as well as efficient research during work hours.
- Protects operations, code base, and proprietary information by keeping information confidential.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of:
- Object Oriented Programming and C# with .NET 3.5 and 4.5.2+ frameworks
- WebAPI (Rest Services)
- SQL Server / SQL / T-SQL
- Plays well with others
- Hands on experience with Git (Version Control) and UML Diagramming
- Bonus Points: Microsoft Azure, Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket), Windows Services
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive compensation based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts