Currently we are seeking a Enterprise Software Quality Engineering Manager / Director proficient in leading, mentoring and growing large SQE teams. Candidate needs to come from a technical / computer science background with demonstrated experience leading enterprise quality engineering teams, a demonstrated experience using software to ensure and build in quality and demonstrated experience testing complex, distributed, high performance cloud solutions.
- Leading, mentoring SQE teams, team leads, and hiring new team members.
- Owning Quality Assurance standards, best practices, and process improvements within the company.
- Participating in the tasks of the SQE Team
- Communicating quality status and reporting metrics of various projects, both resulting from manual testing efforts and automated efforts.
- Plan, coordinate and manage overall testing approach and strategy for large complex projects. Participate in dialog with Product owners and developers in discussing current and proposed plans, defects, enhancements and other issues.
- Plan and work to achieve deliverables, ability to multi-task.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance Processes, Test methodologies, Requirements Analysis and Defect Tracking for Enterprise Software
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of Agile development
- Experienced in providing QA test estimations and measurement for all the new development and Maintenance releases.
- Experienced in leading and focusing on large teams to meet deliverables.
- Experienced in training and mentoring team members. Ability to execute any tasks on the team.
- Experienced in Creating and Overseeing Test plans for Manual Testing. Experienced in administrating and operating Test Management Software.
- Experienced in Jenkins, GIT, SQL, Linux, VMs. Docker experience a plus.
- Experienced in using software in Automation Software, REST APIs and Selenium in particular. Strong in software development, and Java in particular.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and analytical skills.
Bachelors or Master's in Computer Science, Information technology Degree required
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts