We are looking for software quality engineers. Ideal candidates are passionate about delivering awesome consumer and business applications. The candidates need to be methodology and process driven, detail oriented, hands on, fast learners and passionate about technology. The candidates need to be strong technically and have solid software development skills.
- Design and execute automated test plans, scenarios and scripts
- Author, maintain and verify quality standards and comprehensive test procedures
- Accurately track and report errors and failures encountered during testing with detailed descriptions of the inputs and conditions necessary to reproduce the error.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments in resolution of problems
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Ability to write code in Java or C or C++
- Basic understanding of API including the use of tools
- Some knowledge of Unix/Linux and the ability to learn, understand and analyze logs and other information generated by the server platform.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Strong initiative, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Analytical, problem solving skills, and the ability to learn and apply new tools and applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Degree in Computer science or related discipline
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts