We are looking for a director or VP level technologist who has experience managing dev ops and cloud operations at a global scale. This individual must be a senior-level, experienced leader who is capable of taking the dev ops organization to the next level as we scale our US operations, as well as deploy in EMEA, APAC, Brazil.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to get into the growth stage of a business and have direct impact on success. They must be highly skilled, talented strategic thinker, great communicator and effective manager. This is a high-visibility, executive level role that reports directly to the CTO.
- 8+ years as dev ops or infrastructure at director or VP level
- Managed teams of 10+
- Cloud services such as AWS, Azure
- Managing 24/7/365 operations, escalation procedures and on-call staff
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to achieve strategic corporate objectives.
- Demonstrable experience in architecting solutions for operations.
- Background in dev ops automation.
- Experience operating multi-tenant environments.
- A broad set of experience and exposure to many of the following technologies: Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Capistrano, ElasticSearch, AMQP, Memcache, ELB/ALB, Blue/Green and Canary Deploy Patterns, NGINX, Apache, Syslog-no, Flume, Kafka, S3, Proxies, Caching Technology, DNS, CDNs, Cassandra, Hadoop, MySQL, RDS, Shell, Ruby, Python, Linux, Key Management, SSH, SSL / TLS.
- Focus on Security, with training, certification.
- SaaS-based software background (understands the dynamics and requirements of a SaaS based software company)
Comp & Benefits
Apply for the job
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts